Posted inMinority Health

Camino Health wants to know: who are North Carolina’s Latinos?

By Clarissa Donnelly-DeRoven Between 1990 and 2020, North Carolina’s Latino population ballooned:  from 75,000 residents to more than 1 million, an increase of nearly 1,400 percent. The community is diverse; about 61 percent were born in the U.S., while the remaining 39 percent are immigrants, about half from Mexico, and another quarter from El Salvador, […]